Friday, February 1, 2013

Kill a turkey, help a hunter.



Below is an excerpt of an email sent to me by the Real Avid guys...passing it on down the line if any of the readership is interested.

"Hey Guys,

I know you've got a lot going on - but I was hoping you'd consider sharing a link.

PH Stu Taylor was accidentally shot while hunting in Africa - leaving him in pretty rough shape. Real Avid sponsors The Zone TV Show with James Brion - who also owns Gobble n Grunt Outfitters in Nebraska. He's auctioning off (3) 3 Day/2 Turkey hunts at GnG - with all proceeds going to benefit Stu and his recovery.
The links are below, and more info is listed on the auction pages. The last link is for a hunt that will be filmed for The Zone TV Show on Sportsmans Channel.

If you've got the time - I'd appreciate your help spreading the word, even it it is just a tweet.
If you know anyone else who you think would be willing to share - I'd appreciate it.

I've personally hunted Gobble n Grunt - and it's AMAZING! I can honestly say I've never seen that many turkeys in one weekend before.

Hope you have a great weekend.
Nick"





Link to the auction- HERE



No comments: